I'm sooooo jealous. I wish Emma had more hair. Your kids are so cute!
I want a little girl! How cute!
They are so adorable! They almost look like they could be twins...how fun!
Little girls are the cutest. Someday i hope i get one! They really are twins with their big brown eyes...so cute!
Her ponytail looks so cute! I also love the pictures from your cruise. Faith's bikini is darling! We need to get together again. I am going to Arizona today but I will give you a call when I get back.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sooooo jealous. I wish Emma had more hair. Your kids are so cute!
I want a little girl! How cute!
They are so adorable! They almost look like they could be twins...how fun!
Little girls are the cutest. Someday i hope i get one! They really are twins with their big brown eyes...so cute!
Her ponytail looks so cute! I also love the pictures from your cruise. Faith's bikini is darling! We need to get together again. I am going to Arizona today but I will give you a call when I get back.
Post a Comment