We had a great Easter weekend in Moab. We went down for the Jeep Safari and Jesse was in heaven. He just about lost his voice after constantly saying "Look mom, a rhino, rock buggy, jeep." He was right at home with the moab crowd. Faith loved it too-rhino rides put her right to sleep.Everything was great, except that my camera was out of batteries and I had no charger. So no pictures of the kids first trip to Moab, nor the delight in their faces when they found the Easter baskets. Easters in Moab are some of my most magical childhood memories. I am a little heart broken; I guess we will just have to go again soon.
3 comments:
yet again...Jealous! I love roughing it. I bet you guys had a blast!! Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! I'm so sad you didn't get pics. Oh well, next time ehh. Just a few more weeks and we'll probably be able to go camping with you guys- if we're still invited that is. :)
Chels, I randomly found your blog page through Shannon Miller then Lindsay Kearl. It's been so fun to see pictures of your cute kids and family. I hope all is well. You couldn't have two more adorable children.
Post a Comment