Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry, It's Been Awhile

I have been out of town for the last week and a half so there is much to catch up on. We went camping at Vernon Reservoir and then we went up to Alaska on my parents boat for a week. We have had a great time to say the least, so there will be many pictures soon. But for the time being--I chopped my hair. I am a good 7-8 inches shorter then I was. Yikes! I like it though. I change was needed. Mistake or OK? Natalie, you can get me back for my hair comment to you in 7th grade.


This is my self portrait, after trying to get Jesse to take it of me, of wich there is an example below.

8 comments:

Kesley Galland said...

Chels- Super cute!! How funny- I was just asking if you would ever cut your beautiful hair. You look darling- nice move! Lets go to the pool this week- call me! love, Kesley

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh and hurry up and post all your fun pics from your trips. Did Jesse and Faith go with you to Alaska, how fun!

Kathy said...

You look so pretty! Love your hair!

Tara said...

Love the hair cut! I chopped my long locks and I miss them :( You look great though

hayleyrowan said...

I've been wondering where you were. You're looking fabulous.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I really like your hair. I had not seen it down yet and it looks cute!

Natalie said...

Your hair looks great. Why'd you cut it though? It looked so much better longer. Ha Ha...Welcome to so-called "short club"-it looks beautiful. And i'd almost forgot about the comment, that was classic.