I can't wait to see your phone. That is so cool that you got it earlier than you thought. Give me a call we need to hang out before I go to Arizona on Friday
ty and i went and "test drove" them last night...me likey!!! They were completely sold out at Palo Alto. I am way jealous. Too bad we have sprint or ty would have found one and been downloading his stuff right now too!
I got my iphone as well after standing in line for 3 hours. I absolutely love it. It was even better than i thought it would be! I think they thought of absolutely everything on this phone. I am so amazed with it. Karen said she saw yours and your internet was really fast. Mine is slow. Did you have to pay extra or change a setting to make the internet faster? Do you connect to your wireless internet or is it just the iphone internet? Let me know.
6 comments:
Byran and I went and looked at them this weekend, they are sooo cool! Can't wait to hear how you like it!
the line up at the gateway was ridiculous...glad you got your phone!
I can't wait to see your phone. That is so cool that you got it earlier than you thought. Give me a call we need to hang out before I go to Arizona on Friday
ty and i went and "test drove" them last night...me likey!!! They were completely sold out at Palo Alto. I am way jealous. Too bad we have sprint or ty would have found one and been downloading his stuff right now too!
I got my iphone as well after standing in line for 3 hours. I absolutely love it. It was even better than i thought it would be! I think they thought of absolutely everything on this phone. I am so amazed with it. Karen said she saw yours and your internet was really fast. Mine is slow. Did you have to pay extra or change a setting to make the internet faster? Do you connect to your wireless internet or is it just the iphone internet? Let me know.
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment