Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eyes Eyes Eyes


6 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful...absolutely, beautiful! You have two adorable kiddies.

hayleyrowan said...

Cute pictures. I need to see those two in person! Yeah, Lance was a no show. His trainer was there saying Lance didn't feel like he could win so he was pulling out until next year. He released a statement saying in 2008 he was coming to win. I'll believe it when I see it. It was cool watching Floyd and the Leadville champ (4yrs) duke it out. They didn't stop once and it only took them 7 hours. Floyd took 2nd by 1 minute. He wasn't happy about it.

Granum Family said...

I love their eyes! So beautiful!

Tara said...

Your little ones do have Beautiful eyes! Cute pics!

Shanna said...

Your kids look just like you! I would take that as a compliment. I have always thought you were so pretty! They have your eyes! Cute pictures!

A and L said...

I'm SO jealous. I've always said I want kids with big, brown eyes... and you have two of them!