Since most of the Christmas Cards have been sent, I am posting some favorites from the shoot. The bottom one is the one I used for the card, but I thought these others were kind of ridiculously cute too.
So glad you posted these pictures. I got your card but, there was no card, just an envelope, I was so sad because it was only the second christmas card we got. Cute pictures by the way. Merry Christmas!
That picture of Faith making the kiss lips at Jesse is so cute. I love it! All those pictures are awesome, your kids are going to love looking back at pictures like that when they are older.
6 comments:
So glad you posted these pictures. I got your card but, there was no card, just an envelope, I was so sad because it was only the second christmas card we got. Cute pictures by the way.
Merry Christmas!
Nat I am so sorry? Don't know how it happened. That means I must have stuck two in another.
These pictures are super cute! Love them!
I love the pics! Your kids are so stinkin cute! BTW-I am here, when can I see them...and you of course!
That picture of Faith making the kiss lips at Jesse is so cute. I love it! All those pictures are awesome, your kids are going to love looking back at pictures like that when they are older.
Gosh your kids are cute.
Post a Comment