My sister's dog died tonight. I guess that he got really sick and all of his organs started to fail. Poor little guy. So tonight they had to put him down. So sad. Such a cute little guy with the funniest personality. He will be missed.
That is really tough, I know when we had to put Caleb down it was so much harder than we ever imagined. My Mom and Tanner still get choked up about it whenever they talk about it. Did Amy have him for his whole 11 years of life? Well, hopefully they will find a new puppy they can love.
I am so sad! I loved Mangus! It's not an easy thing to do either. I about had a nervous breakdown when we put Odie down. He is in doggie heaven with all his buddies:)
5 comments:
That is so sad! I feel badly for them because I know how much they loved him...
poor mangus, thats sad.
That is really tough, I know when we had to put Caleb down it was so much harder than we ever imagined. My Mom and Tanner still get choked up about it whenever they talk about it. Did Amy have him for his whole 11 years of life? Well, hopefully they will find a new puppy they can love.
Cutest dog EVER! Bless his heart.. and your sister's. :)
I am so sad! I loved Mangus! It's not an easy thing to do either. I about had a nervous breakdown when we put Odie down. He is in doggie heaven with all his buddies:)
Post a Comment