Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Felt the Baby Move

Last night I felt the baby move for the first time. A little early I know, but I swear it was the baby. Always a magical moment.

Also I had my first dream of the baby and in the past all my dreams have been right on. With Jesse I dreamed of having a dark skinned, dark haired, hairy baby boy. I thought I was crazy because I was sure I would have a bald-blond baby, but that is exactly what he looked like. So last night I dreamed about the baby and it was older maybe 2 months, but it looked so much like Jesse. Crazy though because even though it liked like Jesse did I had a feeling that she was a girl. She seemed softer and more feminine. So on March 10th we will find out if my dreams continue to be right and in August we will see if she looks like my dream. Until last night though I was convinced it was a boy. We will see.


New Born Baby J

6 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

he was the cutest newborn. i have a "boy" feeling about this new baby. don't know why but i'm 99% right about these things. not to say that your pemonition isn't true. you are the mother after all. also sorry i was on your case about blogging. i didn't know you were reading. read away. lets go to lunch this week. haven't seen you forever.

Barb said...

My mother instincts are all wrong when it comes to guessing my babies gender. I guess I can just count on my babies being the exact oppisite I think they might be. That's great you already felt your baby move. Isnt it an awesome feeling?

allegra said...

he was soooo cute!! seeing all these newborns around makes me baby hungy all over again. feeling them move is the best

Lindsey said...

Man, he was a cute little furry nugget! I loved all his hair. Looking at that pic isn't it hard to believe he is so big now? I think that about my kids all the time.

Anonymous said...

I love that part of pregnancy! Sorry we couldn't go camping with you guys this weekend. I swear we really do want to go sometime though. Let's get together this week and have the kids play...outside!

Bri!!! said...

He was a really cute newborn. When I picture Caleb, I picture him pretty similar to your kids. I would love if he took after Dan. I can't wait till I meet the little guy. YAY! Did Amy have Ivan without an epidural? I'm trying to get as much advice as I can from anyone who has. YAY FOR BOYS!!!