Monday, March 24, 2008

WT, but definately cute






Check out those sexy legs!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for talking to me today! We'll make it through the Flu whether we like it or not. Your kids aren't WT! They're beautiful!:)

hayleyrowan said...

I agree with Jess. Love the bike helmet / sunglasses / no pants look. Classic. Grant and I are cracking up.

brit said...

Chels...
I totally didn't even know you were pregnant. Sorry I would have congratulated you one of the numerous times I saw you last week. I'll blame this one on Kes!

Anonymous said...

They are such cuties! Happy Birthday Faith!

Katie said...

I love it! That last picture is so awesome! I bet they are so excited to have number 3 be born and they can be the three musketeers

Valerie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the sunglasses. Owen loved wearing his all last summer. Thanks also for the well wishes. I'm feeling lots better except for feeling tired, but I'm hanging in there. It's so great to hear from you. We've loved getting Christmas cards every year from you guys, so I'm just excited to have another way of staying in touch with you. Hope you're feeling okay with baby #3 on the way. Tell Ben we said Hi.
Love,
Valerie

Growin' Like Weeds said...

So Jake totally went through a helmet stage, he had to wear it everywhere, I got looks like he had a messed up head or something. I love when they get an idea and go with it.
Melissa

allegra said...

baby legs are simply scrumptous. your kids are seriouly the cutest. i still can't believe you're gonna be a mommy of THREE! you don't look old enough. you're one cute mom...