Friday, April 18, 2008

J Learned How to Ride His Bike

Jesse learned to ride a bike all by himself all in a matter of seconds! Ben said he was going to start him so I thought that I would hurry and run inside and grab the video camera to document it, and by the time I cam outside--literally about 1 min later--he was already riding. That's my guy!


10 comments:

Jessica said...

That's amazing! He'll be in the x-games before you know it!

Bri!!! said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Dan is going to be so excited when he finds out about this. I actually learned how to ride a two wheeler when I was three too, and never have heard of another three year old do it until Jessie. I can't believe he learned it so quick. My Mom said it took me teaching myself all day to be able to do it. This is very exciting. I think the Hoopes have great balance in their genes. Very cool. I am going to make Dan watch this.

Bri

allegra said...

wow!! that is impressive for a little chap as young as he is. you just made me excited.... (for the first time) for max to get older.

Katy said...

Way to go Jesse! I'll have Ollie watch this video and maybe he'll let me take off his training so he can give it a try.

jhoopes said...

That is so fun--and impressive! I loved to see him start all by himself. That's hard to do! Thanks for sharing.

{Brittany} said...

hey... I have a random question for you. I was looking at faiths adorable room and was wondering if you liked you painter and would not mind sharing his name and number. I am looking to do that in our little girls nursery and really like the stripes. if you don't mind you could email me at Brittanyasay@gmail.com
thank you chels

M to the E to the R to the I said...

That is IMPRESSIVE!

Valerie said...

Wow, that's great. And Jesse gets going pretty fast too. I guess he gets it from both of you, what proud parents you must be. And you can tell by the look on Ben's face. So cute! Way to go, Jesse!

Lindsey said...

Yay Jesse! That was cute. I love seeing your cute little family. I miss you guys.

Lindsey Lee said...

Yahoo...Go J-dawg! He's quite the little stud and i have a feeling he will quite the studly big brother to baby wyatt.