I am sure that you are asking, "From what does 3 year-old graduate?" The answer is preschool. His school puts on a little program for each year I assume and it was really pretty cute. They sang a few songs then the teacher read each name and handed the student his diploma before they walked down the red carpet to the parents. I think Faith enjoyed it the most and was so proud of her big brother. Here are a few snapshots...
Those are so cute. Faith looks like such a big girl it makes me sad. Although she is such a cute big girl. Good thing you are having Wyatt soon so another baby can fill the home.
5 comments:
those pictures are adorable. i can't believe jesse is old enough to graduate from anything.
Faith looks so old...she's really changed in the last few months! Adorable pictures, who knew preschool graduation? Crazy.
Those are such great pictures, Chelsea. I love the one with Faith hugging Jesse, so sweet. Congrats to Jesse, yea for preschool!
Those are so cute. Faith looks like such a big girl it makes me sad. Although she is such a cute big girl. Good thing you are having Wyatt soon so another baby can fill the home.
So cute! Congrats to Jesse. He and Faith look SO MUCH ALIKE!!!
Post a Comment