Anyone have any suggestions of where? I have looked at Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and all of my favorites are sold out. Also, do any of you with kiddies have white bedding? I would like to get it, but my kids have a habit of drinking chocolate milk in the bed and I am nervous it will get yucky quick.
4 comments:
hey chelsea,
i have white bedding and love it. i think i'm obsessed with white stuff. anyway that's beside the point. white is actually pretty ok because you can bleach it silly if ever anything gets on it. i also love white sheets b/c you can wash them in hot w/ bleach and to me they smell and feel cleaner that colored sheets would:) there's my two cents. try target and tj maxx. I got a white bed skirt and matlasee shams at tjmaxx then mixed it with a different patterned duvet cover from target. (i'm all about cheap... but so goes the student life.)
mmmm yes, i am dead in the middle of the chocolate milk addiction as well. Owen loves it. Anywho, i LOVE white too but my luck, it would yellow way too fast. I got my bedding from Anne (my sisters friend) libbylanedesign.com
i also love target and mixing and matching stuff. GOod luck!!
I got a white bedspread a year ago and love it. No problems yet with staining (knock on wood). Its a white coverlet with pintucks all over. I made sure to get one that I didnt have to iron to keep looking good, and one that I could just throw in a hot wash with my sheets and pillowcases. It helps out alot when you dont have to do much to keep it looking good. I found mine at potterybarn.com but just checked and looks like they dont carry the same one anymore. I have seen some cute ones at Target like Allegra said earlier though. Good luck with your search!
I have had white bedding for a few years and it's still stain free, thanks to bleach. Also there is a white duvet set I really love from West Elm. It's the organic cotton pleated duvet.
Post a Comment