

My big crush came into town last night and got to meet his newest great grandson. Any of you that know Ren, know why I have a crush on the man. If Ben continues to inherit even half of his goodness and love of life then my life will be endless happiness. Ren embodies every thing that is good, kind, hardworking, genuine, intelligent, gentlemanly. And I am so excited that my kids have him to look up too.
7 comments:
I second everything you said about Grandpa, and we can't wait to meet Wyatt!
Ditto! Ren is amazing! Love that picture of the two of them, so sweet.
Chels your little Wyatt is SO adorable. He looks so sweet and mellow in these pictures. Congratulations girl!
I have a crush on old men too! Must be why both my kids are named after old men i know. :)
ps- wyatt is irrestably cute!
we wanted to come over this week but grant came down with a cold so once he's all better we're coming over. i'm dying to snuggle with little wyatt.
Wyatt is perfect. I want another baby ASAP:) . he's a doll and your grandpa sounds like an amazing man!
What cute pictures!!! Love the one of Grandpa holding little Wyatt. I am glad to hear he is doing so well. We'll all hope it continues!! Fun to hear about Jesse and Faith, too. Hope you are getting some sleep now and then!
Post a Comment