Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hee Haw Farm

Last week we thought that we were going to meet some friends at Hee-Haw Farm for some fall festivities, but apparently I don't know how to read a text and we went to the wrong place, but we still had a good time non-the-less. I was quite impressed with the place--slides, petting zoo, pedal cars, hayrides, a tractor train. The kids had a blast, and I loved watching it all.


Faith not quite big enough for the tractor.


Jesse A little nervous about the ginormous slide--I was a little nervous too:)



He went for it anyways. Atta-boy.



J being a good big brother and letting his scared sister sit on his lap.



5 comments:

Bri!!! said...

OH MY GOSH. That pigs nuts are OBSCENE.

jhoopes said...

Looks like fun! I had to laugh when you said you went to the wrong place, but glad you had a good time anyway!! ha ha :)

Brittany Simmons said...

looks like fun....i saw those pics on hannah and shane's blog from when they went. Wish we could join in!

Natalie said...

Oh chels...that's terrible. How did you manage to get that on you? Looks like you guys had a great time anyway. Where's Wyatt? I didn't see him in the pictures.

p.s. your kiddos are getting so big...crazy

Valerie said...

Chelsea, you kill me! I seriously laughed out loud and had to have Rob come and take a look at the picture of that pig! So funny!