Friday, November 7, 2008

Cute Cousins

Last week Wyatt's cute cousin Caleb who is just 6 weeks older was in town.  Wyatt has grown so much I thought that for sure he would have caught up to Caleb, but not quite.  We had to snap a few of the little buddies together.


Caleb kept trying to play with Wyatt's hand, and Wyatt was oblivious to it all.



3 comments:

jhoopes said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about TWO CUTE COUSINS!!! They are so adorable and it is so fun to see Wyatt "growing up." He is beginning to look more and more like his siblings I think.

Barb said...

They are cute! I dont know your husband, but I sure see alot of You in lil' Wyatt. He's growing so fast.

Bri!!! said...

OK, Caleb's head is HUGE. His face is almost twice as big as Wyatts. Cute pics. I might have to steal a couple of them. It was great getting these two together. Wyatt really is such a little sweetheart.