This is my favorite stage! No dragging bouncers or saucers around, just sit him down, hand him a toy, and there he sits. I have been waiting for this day, and last week he mastered it. I still will place a security pillow behind him, but only for insurance purposes. Not bad for a 5 month old eh? Now we'll just have to put off the crawling for a bit and savor the moment.
4 comments:
Cute! That really is the best stage! They are happier because they can look around more and you are happy because they can't move to get into everything!
SOOOOO Cute! It is such a great stage. And yes, enjoy it before he crawls away! :)
SO MUCH FUN! We need to get our boys together. He is getting so big and what a good little sitter he is. It is such a fun stage. Dan wants Caleb to crawl so bad but I keep telling him to just let him be.
He's really really cute. I love this stage too. So happy and content.
Post a Comment