Tomorrow we are headed out to do a little bit of this for the weekend. This has been a life long dream and Ben granted it for Christmas. Pray for snow tonight and sunshine tomorrow!
Chels, I keep checking on your blog to see how it went. POST! I want to know how it was. How was the snow? I'm very jealous. That is definitely something Dan and I will do some day in the future if Obama doesn't take all our money.
5 comments:
I can't wait to hear about it. so excited for you.
How cool!!! I don't ski but I've heard this is amazing. Have fun!
Oh chels...have fun! I'm sure you will ;-)
Chelsea- you are amazing- I cannot wait to see how it goes. Have fun!
Chels, I keep checking on your blog to see how it went. POST! I want to know how it was. How was the snow? I'm very jealous. That is definitely something Dan and I will do some day in the future if Obama doesn't take all our money.
Post a Comment