Saturday, May 2, 2009

Golden Gate Park



Golden Gate Park is one of my most favorite places on earth. It's too pretty. The air is cool and crisp, and it always smells so good. We went to Strawberry Hill and walked around Stow lake and hiked up to the top of the hill. The kids loved hiking, watching the baby geese cross the road, and playing on the water fall. For me, it doesn't get better than this...


On top of Strawberry hill, if you look close, you can see the bridge.



B of A Building in the background




So beautiful...








3 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Love the pics of Faith and Jesse hugging. So cute. Love Jesse's sweatshirt.

jhoopes said...

How fun that you got to go to CA! Looks like you got some good weather, too.

jhoopes said...

Okay, sorry. I am guessing this is the same trip from the breakfast pictures, too? I hadn't checked your blog for a while so I didn't put together that ALL of your San Fran pix were taken the same time. ha ha My other comment was basically the same one that I just left I think!