I think I have finally recovered from the marathon. I can now exercise with no pain in my foot. To celebrate I have been trail running. It's great. The steep hills get a lot of exercise in fast. Plus a dirt single track is far more invigorating than a paved road. The air is fresh, and nothing but nature and it's sounds all around. Who needs an ipod? I love getting out and enjoying the quiet rhythm of running. It's my time to meditate and think about all there is in life to enjoy.

My first time to the rock pile on my feet. Many times to and past on my bike, but never on my feet.
My brother Matt is part of the creation of Rocky Mountain Running due to hit shelves next month. So if your're a runner, you won't want to miss out. The other day he wanted to get a few more pics for the mag so we headed out.
5 comments:
Good job Chelsea! a marathon! Those pictures of you running look way cool. My dad is up in those hills everyday running and he has been trying for years to get me to do it. I should....maybe in the spring. Your Disneyland trip looked awesome!
Those pics are so cool. I'm with you on the ipod thing. I never run with music. I think i'd like trail running. Maybe I'll give it a try.
sweet pictures! you're great for exercising so much. i should be more like that these days.
wow chels that's awesome! I'm so proud of you for your marathon...i think half marathon is my max! the photos are beautiful! i too love trail running....but need a buddy when i go.
i hate pavement! the sound of running on dirt is so much more satisfying.
-aaron
Post a Comment