Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hannah's Blessing

On Nov. 7th Ben blessed our tiny baby girl and it was such a great day filled with family, friends and the spirit!  Man, I'm thankful for the priesthood and a husband that honors it so well.  It is such a blessing in our home.   It was a beautiful blessing and she has the potential for a lot of greatness in her life to come.




Hannah is so sweet and fun these days.  When ever she makes eye contact she lights up and squeals and I swear there is nothing better in this world.

The Hoopes

The Gallands.  Notice Wyatt Hannah and Papa's hand.  He cracks me up.

And our not so little family.

We also had the joy of singing Happy 97th to Ren--the most amazing man I know.  I don't look up to any man more.

And the blessing even brought an ABQ cousin to our house.  Are these two cute or what?

No comments: