I haven't been keeping up of happenings like I'd like to this summer. But I want to keep this blogging up because I love having my blog books as journals of my family.
So here's a synopsis in phone pictures. No I haven't gotten a camera out in months. Sad. That's what repentance is for! At least the trusty iphone camera does a decent job.
Hiking with cousins. Can anyone pick up crowd. We're stuck in the rain far from our car.
Spending some, but not enough time at the park. I wish the house and meals would magically take care of themselves so we could spend every minute outside. Now when the Hoopes come to the park, we fill every swing.
Birthday parties with pony rides!
Midnight snacks and sleep overs with best friends and pseudo cousins.
Summer isn't summer without T-ball games and water melon
Family night hikes up at Sundance. So pretty. And it's always more fun traveling double-decker style.
I've had my share of Activity Days activities, including heading up to camp Jeremiah Johnson
I even got 4 days solo in Mexico and ended up with this sexy burn. Other than that the trip was divine.
We spent the 4th weekend up in Wyoming--pictures on Ben's phone. But before we tucked back in our own beds at home we lit off some fire works. I love Wy in his helmet, binky, and cowboy boots.
Me and Faith went to St. George, while Ben and Jesse went to Powell so the day before all that I took Wy on a Super date.
We raced cars and played games at Trafalga
Then went to the car wash and got a sucker. And then we went and got a GF lunch. We had a lot of fun smooched and held hands all the way. It was so great to give him all my attention and just have fun together.
All the girl cousins went to St. George and went to the Tuahqchan plays. Unfortunately we got rained out of Little Mermaid. The first 20 min were fantastic! Grease was a lot of too.
Few moments pass without some teasing going on
Swimming in the back yard.
Faith and her buddy Truman. They're getting married. That whole being cousins isn't going to get in their way.
And the greatest highlight of the summer is Faith has finally realized what a great swimmer she is and has all the confidence she needs now.


















1 comment:
Looks like the perfect summer. Seriously!!!
Post a Comment