Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catch Up

Since instagram I've really been lacking in the blog arena.  But no more.  I really want to keep a journal of my kiddos going--at the very least semi-regularly.  Here's a quick catch-up of the last few months...


Cheesy Messy grin from Wy


I love sink tubby pictures and this one is especially cute.  Love this girl and all her silliness.
1

All the kiddos now sit at the bar.  Hannah insists upon being a big girl and just one of the kids.  No more babies here:(  It's really a little sad.


I've been catching a few runs here and there.  I'm excited and geared up for the winter weather!  I've got some vortex shoes and some snowshoes all ready for the snow to come.


I picture I took while on the pot.  I was chuckling to myself thinking how I rarely have a moment on the toilet by myself anymore.  I think it's been about 7 years!


This fall we had fun cheering Braydon on at Timpview football games.  Wyatt thinks that Braydon is the coolest thing that ever walked this earth!  Maybe he's right!


Hanner's hair has finally grown long enough for piggies!  Uh oh, now i have to do her hair.

Cool Wy

Hannah also has to feed herself.  Very messy and independent girl!


All the "meets" (binky's) have officially left the premisses.  Sad but this big boy had a serious addiction that needed to be overcome.  Hannah's binky's were collateral damage.



Faith and her BFF.  She and Hallie met at kindergarten and it was friendship at first sight.  They adore each other.  They have decided to make a long term commitment and swear they are going to be college roommates!  Best part is Ben and Hallie's mom used to play together when they were little, and these two happened to be in the same town, same school, same class and pick each other as best friends!  I love it.


Santa Clause


Cute Hanner

   Thanksgiving in St. George at Cracker Barrel.  It was yummy, cheap, and super fun!  I think we might make it a tradition.  Good news is the gift shop is even better than the food.  The holiday was perfect.  Warm, we did lots of hikes, swam, did the nativity at Tuachan, and played at the spin park.  We honestly couldn't have asked for a better holiday.



No comments: