Monday, February 12, 2007

An Early Valentines Weekend

Ben and I celebrated an early Valentines and went camping together without our kids. Very romantico. Below are a few pics. We went on rhino rides, hiked and I got to ride my new bike--I only ate it about 15 times, but the important thing is I got right back on each time. I have a bruise the size of a baseball as evidence of all the crashes. The best part was getting all the praise from Ben on how tough I was--even though he had to help me pick up my bike every 5 minutes. Nothing like puting a smile on my man's face.



6 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

You truly are one tough chick...that is something i am not. I would have to get dropped off and i would happily hike up the mountain vs. driving. Sounds like you had a nice fun getaway minus the kids. How did they do without you guys? A get-away is something i need right about now. I need a tan and a pool. Library was fun...lets go again!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you two had a blast. How fun! When do you leave on your cruise?

Chelsea Anne said...

We go Sun. morning early. I am frantic getting ready now. I just realized my kids are going to need summer clothes, and swim diapers. Target and Old Navy here we come.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! How long is the cruise?Be sure to take lots of pictures for you to post when you get back.

Chelsea Anne said...

It's pretty short, just Sun. through Thurs. We are excited though, and yes, I will take many pictures.

Brittany Simmons said...

Fun Valentine's Day getaway for sure! Looking at those pictures reminds me of going up to your cabin in our Avenues days!! You are so cute- and hopefully soon enough I'll get a blog up and running but for now, your life seems fun!