THAT IS AWESOME! What kind of camera do you have?
I love the one of you kissing Faith. That is so cute. I think my camera has a similar function, now I am tempted to play around with it
It's just a small Elixim Camera.
those are cool pictures! definitely love #2. p.s. your sweet mother's day gift is nice!!!! i love the new car!
I love to do cool things like this with pics, but I do it with photoshop.I love that becky found your site!! I don't know if you have figured this out, but her husband is Drew and Stewart's brother.P.S. Scera Pool???...2 weeks
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME! What kind of camera do you have?
I love the one of you kissing Faith. That is so cute. I think my camera has a similar function, now I am tempted to play around with it
It's just a small Elixim Camera.
those are cool pictures! definitely love #2. p.s. your sweet mother's day gift is nice!!!! i love the new car!
I love to do cool things like this with pics, but I do it with photoshop.
I love that becky found your site!! I don't know if you have figured this out, but her husband is Drew and Stewart's brother.
P.S. Scera Pool???...2 weeks
Post a Comment