Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maybe I Really Do Look Like I'm 12!?

Today my doorbell rang and the man at the door asked if my Mom or Dad was available--and this isn't the first time. It's not even the second. I told him "I don't know, but they live up the street so you can go ask them."

6 comments:

Tara said...

that is a really funny story. I'm envious because you'll always look young! And be complimented, because you are just skinny and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's true, you're just a cute skinny girl! Thanks for coming to the pool today, it was lots of fun! I have some pictures of Faith and Jesse if you want them.

becky said...

i think that is hilarious! i love that you played along with that! :-)

Lindsey said...

I wouldn't be complaining! It is better than looking 40! Faith's suit is darling by the way...can't wait to go swimming!

Lindsey Lee said...

Maybe if you weren't so little and skinny!! That is funny...faith's hair is getting so long. I want to go the pool with you anytime!

Granum Family said...

So funny! Last year I was getting my nails done and someone asked if I was going to prom :)