But just because I'm not doing anything fun, doesn't mean that my family isn't. Half of them have been in New Zealand and Fiji for the last three weeks. Hiking, bungee jumping, jet boating...you name it. They get home tomorrow so I can't wait to hear how it was and I can live vicariously through them.

Maybe I will bust out the camera sometime soon and use some of the skills that I have been learning in my photography class. Until then adios.
4 comments:
That's awesome you are taking a photography class. Where are you taking it?
Bri
I thought this was going to be a post saying you were going somewhere exotic and I sorta got jealous. Lucky me, you get to enjoy all this snow with the rest of us. Let's get the kiddies together to play soon.
tonsils line your throat...i guess. why dont we plan a trip to figi!
It is nice to hear that you are doing well. I wish that I was in Figi!
Post a Comment