i really like that set a lot. it's funky and cool looking, but not too "over the top modern." i like modern mixed with classy and that kinda fits.
if you're leaning toward some of the crib sets below, i definitely LOVE #3 the best-especially if you have a white crib and brown walls. that would be so so cute.
there's also a cute site www.libbylanedesigns.com that sells bed sets too...
This one is my favorite! I love modern bedding...but hey, i like em all! You will make a great choice im sure of it! We are ALL better off staying away from theme rooms...not a fan myself either Chels.
4 comments:
i really like that set a lot. it's funky and cool looking, but not too "over the top modern." i like modern mixed with classy and that kinda fits.
if you're leaning toward some of the crib sets below, i definitely LOVE #3 the best-especially if you have a white crib and brown walls. that would be so so cute.
there's also a cute site www.libbylanedesigns.com that sells bed sets too...
He he, I almost sent you a link for that one and a couple other Dwell sets but I kept thinking "that's just not Chelsea" he he. I do think it's cute!
This one is my favorite! I love modern bedding...but hey, i like em all! You will make a great choice im sure of it! We are ALL better off staying away from theme rooms...not a fan myself either Chels.
this is really cute chels. i think you could go either way.
Post a Comment