A few months ago I was going through my list of people that had accepted invites to my blog and noticed a name and email that I didn't recognize--user name:J Man email:wumdopony@gmail.com. So I emailed J Man and asked him who he was. After about a week I didn't get a response so I removed him from my invitees. I didn't think much of it. Thought that it was someone that I invited but just used an email and name that I wasn't familiar with.
Well, my sister-in-law has a private blog too and somehow this same person mysteriously showed up on her invitee list too. She emailed him too, and also no response.
So I just went through my list again and the same guy is on and I haven't sent out any invites for a long time. I emailed him again and no response.
So are there any of you out there with private blogs with a J Man on your list too? Does anyone know who this is? Or J Man who are you? Let me know who you are so I am not nervous that there is this master hacker out there.
Still I am hoping that it is someone I know that just doesn't check that email, but I wouldn't mind an explanation. So any of you with private blogs, check it out.
3 comments:
holy creepy!
i emailed you about the nursery. good luck!
that's weird. the rzr belongs to my dads friend. after this weekend my dad wants to buy one. those things are sweet. and yes i knew about chloe and mason. he sounds like a really cute kid and i will admit he's quite handsome (saw his my space pic)
That would freak me out. How weird.
Hope you find out who it is.
Post a Comment