Monday, July 28, 2008

Ranch Reunion 2008


Over the 24th we had our annual Ranch Reunion. 53 in total including all my siblings and their kids, my parents, and my cousin and her kids. Lets just say we were happy to have our trailer and just a little bit of private space. The days were filled with jeep rides, rhinos, 4-wheelers, jumping on the tramp, and jumping in the lake. I don't think that Jesse said more than 10 words to me for four days. He was all about cousins 24-7. Faith enjoyed charming one boy after the next-getting them to pick her up and love on her for as long as they would tolerate it. I enjoyed not really having to do much, and going for walks. And I think Ben liked it all. All and all is was a successful vacation. The last before our new little guy comes! Just 3 1/2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your family is! Sounds like your kids had a great time and Faith looks so cute in that picture.

Your Baby Wyatt widget isn't showing up now. Crazy that he's so close to being here.

Katie said...

Chels, I think Aqua is great! You must be dying with how hot it has been this summer! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Wyatt! I bet he will be a charmer for sure!