Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Little Wy Guy

This milky little guy really is too fun. He's sweet, he's happy, and he's too much fun to kiss. He is now 4 1/2 months--rolling over both ways, is a champ at eating cereal, and sleeping till about 6 and then goes back down for another hour or so. Everyone said that #3 is the one that put them over the edge, but I really feel like I have been able to enjoy this guy the most. Not that I don't have my hard days, because I definitely do, but 3rd time around I guess I am a lot less neurotic and a lot more confident as a mom.



4 comments:

Brittany Simmons said...

He is SO cute! Really! But I'm not surprised b/c your other kids are just as adorable!

Bri!!! said...

what a doll. I can't wait to see him. When would be a good time? Hey is there any way you could get a babysitter tomorrow morning? That powder is calling my name. I'm so excited about this snow!!!

hayleyrowan said...

i know isn't that funny, and i had no idea. want to see pics of mexico... lets hang out soon. i really want to snuggle wyatt.

jhoopes said...

He is such a cutie!! Those pictures of him are so sweet. Glad he is such a happy baby and that you are able to enjoy him so much. :)