Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Overheard

Scene: Hallway just outside Wyatt's room.

Mom: Hey why don't you guys go play down stairs so I can get Wyatt to sleep in his bed.

Jesse: Ok mom. Faith, follow me

Faith: No

J: Yes, follow me Faith.

F: No

J: Follow ME!

F: No

J: Fine, (Stomping down the hall) Go follow the prophet!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so cute, chels. It was so great to see you guys. Hope you had fun in Mexico!

Valerie said...

That is just too cute! And can Wyatt, get any cuter? I can't believe he's getting so big already.

jhoopes said...

ha ha ha!!! That is so cute. :)

Julie said...

That's funny! Your kids are too cute...and that little baby of yours is a doll. Thanks for your encouraging words on baby #3 - I've got 2 right now and keep hearing how #3 is the hardest, which just makes me want to put off a third even longer. You give me hope it won't be so bad :)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! At least you know you're teaching him something, right?

Jessica said...

Teaching him right!