So what do you do when you are out of town and you have left your nursing baby at home? You pump a lot of the precious milk and dump it down the sink...or you dare your dare loving nephew to chug a few ounces.
Contemplating

Asking, "Will it taste like boob?"

Then brave little brother comes along, and with out hesitation...



Sucks it dry.
Sick and wrong, but it made for some good laughs.
8 comments:
Wow. He's brave.
LOL. Cant believe it. Go younger brother. Please tell me you gave him something for doing that.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I am dying! You are right, way sick and wrong! I would have peed my pants if I were there.
Soooo sick and wrong but hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing.
That is AWESOME! I laughed out loud when I read that. Your nephews are the coolest.
hahaha!!! Oh my gosh.....I wish I could have witnessed that!....or not.....
GROSS! :)
Oh I can't believe Kollin out braved Braydon! He's getting to be a sissy in his old age:)
Post a Comment