this pretty little thing turned 4 last week? And she's as cute, spunky, and sassy as ever. Although she's tamed the sass so it only becoming. She still likes princesses, still, but is willing to wear clothes now, and not just costumes. Her favorite is to play school or restaurant, and cooks me all sorts of unimaginables. She loves to color and is getting quite skilled. She can write her name with perfect penmanship. She also has discovered her love of bikes, and is always willing to go out in the garage with her little brother. She is also excited for her little sister that is on her way. The other morning she came into our room early, ripped down the covers, lifted up my shirt, kissed my belly, then returned the covers and snuggled my belly. Hannah is going to be one lucky little sister.







6 comments:
She really is so dang pretty. I love her looks and her skin is to die for. I hope to live close so I can really get to know your kids well in the somewhat near future!
She's such a little model! I was just reading your post about Wyatt and I'm scared! He's definately being protected when you can't be there. Take it one day at a time I guess :)
She is so adorable! I love all of her poses :)
Now those are some really cute pictures! We were happy to celebrate with you guys on her big day!!
She is SO cute!
she is adorable! And you are right about the time committment- i feel like my dance life was more time consuming than any of my bro's sports....but i wouldn't have traded it for anything!
Post a Comment