Faith had a dance recital yesterday and it was quite a hit. She did wonderful and had a blast with the whole thing. After this week, I don't know if I'm cut out to be a dancer's mom, with all the rehearsals and such, but she sure loves it! So I guess it's worth the hassle.



Every little girls deserves a kiss and flowers from her special guy after the show. She loves making her dad happy.

A pretty cute little Giselle isn't she?
( Sorry I was obviously watching the show and not my video recorder.)
2 comments:
Seriously--could she be any cuter?!!? So darling. We are still talking about you guys and all the fun we had!!
That was so cute! Chels the picture of her by herself at the end looks just like you when you were little! Crazy! I've always thought she looked so much like Ben, but I'm amazed at that picture! So fun!
Post a Comment