Monday, March 5, 2007

Bribery, Will It Work?

Since the monster truck show, Jesse is all about monster truck toys. He has several of the trucks, but now he wants the "Doggie One"--A truck that is made to look like a dog. I told him I won't buy it until he goes poop on the toilet. So he says today is the day. He has been sitting there for about a half hour. Finally I got him a magazine--his dad says that helps. He says he wants to keep trying. Do you think it will work? Any wagers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most kids I know aren't potty trained until they're 3 but looks like Jesse's got a head start. Good luck on the bribery.

Lindsey Lee said...

That is so funny! Good luck with that Chels....at least he has a determined mind! There is nothing wrong with bribery. haha.