Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Star Sighting!


Today I went skiing up at Sundance with some ladies from the ward and guess who we ran into? Yep you're right--and lets just say he is a better actor than skiier. I gracefully carved passed him, leaving a waft of "Eat your heart Bronsie."--kidding of coarse. I am not much of a star struck person, but it was fun to see him. I used to work with his insructor too, so she came up and said hello. I swear my group and he were the only ones on the mountain, so we saw a lot of him. At one point my friend and I were blocking the line, waiting for another friend and told him to go on past us, but he said "I don't mind waiting for the lady."--such a gentleman. My other friend takes care of Pierce's make-up artist home also so we had an in and sat close at lunch.

If you read this mom "I told you you should have come!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la! Celeb siting! Although he's not the celeb I'd choose to see if I had my choice, he was a James Bond so you've got to give him cred for that. Hope you had a fun day. Hopefully the weather won't turn on us so we can go for a walk.

hayleyrowan said...

Hawaii was so sweet. I wish I was still there. Dude I want to go skiing. How was the snow? I still have two passes left at Sundance. It's funny, my pump teacher was just saying last night how she was on the plane with Pearce. You should have told him to make you a Bond Girl. He would totally dig you riding motorcyles.

Kathy said...

My mother-in-law loves him!

Lindsey Lee said...

Lucky! Peirce is a cutie. My only celeb sighting was in NY and it was the guy from "weekend at bernies". I don't think that should even count. PS. i added myself to that recipe blog...so i guess now i just start posting?