I'm on the prowl for a "modest" swimsuit and I have my eye on these. What do you think? Keep in mind that I am not as bosomly blessed as I once was.
Ben is not to keen on the whole plan--not so sure wether it's the modest he is opposed to, or the price tag.

My sis-in -law has the one above in brown and it was much cuter on her.

If only the body came with the suit.
7 comments:
You should really check out this website www.honeygirlwaterwear.com, click on Honey Girl Tops and the Lanikai Apron Top. They are so cute. My friend Noelle is on the team and she swears by these swimsuits. I'm ordering one in a few weeks- I think I like the Gardenia Aquamarine the best. Chris is also opposed to one pieces. Good luck.
Oh, and good job on the blog design.
I like the bottom suit Chels and you don't need to buy the body to go with it, you've got it already! I like the new design on your blog, how did you do that? I've been trying to figure that out and I don't know how.
p.s. you don't look like candace cameron, don't be silly-you're gorgeus.
Oh please..."you don't have the body to go with it?" You are way too silly! I do like the bottom one too but maybe its because i look weird in a one piece...you could pull it off though. Both are way cute. Good luck!
I like both suits. The tope one is a good one-piece, but you have a great stomach so should stick with the two pieces :) I too want to know how to do that design on my blog.... then maybe I'll actually start it :) -brittany
I like the brown one. Very cute. J Crew online has some cute modest swimsuits too.
Hey Chels. My mom has the first one in three colors. It's really cute. Got your message on Sat. I was in St. George biking / watching my dads race. Hey if you're planning on skiing Sundance again I have two passes that I need to sell. We leave for Hawaii on Thurs and I'm afraid the snow will be melted when I get back. Let me know if your interested. If the snows not melted lets go together. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment