I found some pictures of Ben's mom when she was a baby and I was blown away at how much she looks like Faith--right down to bum "cheakies." Even their hands are the same. Is it just me? What do you think?
Holy Cow...YES!! Twins! We did the same thing with Owen and Tysons dad...they are twins too. I think its so cool how all the genes just keep on going and going.
7 comments:
Holy Cow...YES!! Twins! We did the same thing with Owen and Tysons dad...they are twins too. I think its so cool how all the genes just keep on going and going.
Wow, those are some strong genes. They are twins!
Faith is totally Diana. How crazy....and cute!
At least they are GOOD genes...she is so CUTE!!
that really is werid. they look so much alike.
Oops! I know her name is Diane. Typo.
I am so amazed how much she looks like Diane.
Post a Comment