But we do know this...
It looks like he is going to have light eyes. Right now they look blue. They at least are not black like his big sister and brother. (Although this is a great picture for proof.)

He has incredibly long toes and fingers. See what I mean about his big toe looking like a thumb? Note that you are only seeing half of his toes in this picture. The tops are curled below.

Last, he got his Nana's beautiful hand. Long and elegant, or manly in his case.
7 comments:
YAY MORE PICS! I can't believe how long his toes are. The kid will have great balance:-). Yeah, I think he will have light eyes too.
Those pictures are so sweet! Cute little baby hands and feet just get me. Little Will turns a year in a month and I just wonder where my baby went, don't even get me started on Owen. They just grow so fast. Savor these moments.
CONGRATS Chelsea! He is so beautiful! Wow! I will be checking you blog for advice with three, cause heavens knows how I am even going to do it with two! You are awesome, and he is just as cute as can be. Congratulations, really.
he's so cute. i need to come over and hold him.
Congratulations! He's so adorable and I love the name too!
I love all of the pictures! I can't wait to come and see him. Mike has been out of town and my girls are sick. I will come over asap. I am really excited to hold him. He is so cute.
LOVE all the pictures--nice photography Chels!
Post a Comment