Born 8-20-08 2:26 pm
7 lbs 12 oz
20 in.
Fresh out of the belly. He has some Jesse looks but definitely not a clone of the other two. He has blond eyelashes, eyebrow and light brown/blond hair. Such a little stud!
7 lbs 12 oz
20 in.
Labor and delivery were seamless and great! The only glitch was me passing out just at mention of the IV, I hadn't even seen a needle. Other than that it was great. About a 7 1/2 hour labor, and I didn't even have to push-the contractions did it all on their own. Plus I got the epidural before they really started pitocin, so really no pain.
Fresh out of the belly. He has some Jesse looks but definitely not a clone of the other two. He has blond eyelashes, eyebrow and light brown/blond hair. Such a little stud!


Faith loved him and wanted to hold him the entire time and was doing her best to push everyone else away.


Jesse had been waiting for this day for so long. He was ready for a brother. He would kiss, hug and cuddle my belly all the time. I didn't get to see it, but when they first got to the hospital Wyatt was getting his bath and they set up a stool at the nursery so the kids could watch. Karen, our babysitter, said that when Jesse was watching him he got tears in his eyes. Wyatt is lucky to have a brother that loves him so much.
He's been such a sweet baby and we our so thankful to have the healthy little guy in our arms.

17 comments:
Yay! Welcome little Wyatt. I am so glad things went well. What a handsome little man. I can't wait to see what he grows into. Wish I could be there to come visit. I am coming for the weekend in 2 weeks, I'll have to stop by.
Congratulations!! He is such a CUTIE!!! We are so happy he is here safely and healthy! And yeah that labor and delivery went so smoothly!! ENJOY!
Congratulations!! He is such a CUTIE!!! We are so happy he is here safely and healthy! And yeah that labor and delivery went so smoothly!! ENJOY!
Congrats! He is such a handsom little man! I am so happy to hear that all went well. Can't wait to see him!
Congrats! He's beautiful!
So glad I got to see him today. He's so precious in person. Such a cutie! You look great! Lucky you, such an easy delivery.
I'll call ya tomorrow.
Congrats! Glad labor went well and that he's here and healthy.
What a darling little bundled peanut. Congrats. Glad you did so well.
Fun Stuff! I can't believe you will have THREE! You are amazing! He looks so cute!
Yeah! Congrats Chels! Cant wait to see who he looks like! You are so lucky to have such a great labor!! Cute kiddos & Cute mommy and daddy...what could be better?
Ps- when you get into the swing of things at home, im going to come over and see you!
Congratulations! Wyatt is precious. He is lucky to have such a terrific family.
Congratulations! What a precious little baby boy. And your nursery is about the cutest i've ever seen! Emily
Congrats! He is a doll!
baby Wyatt is perfect! such a handsome baby you guys. i love that Jesse got tears in his eyes-that is pretty special. congrats chelsea!
Congrats Ben and Chelsea! Wyatt is so cute....blonde eyelashes are so beautiful on boys. He's a lucky guy to have such a great family and an amazing room to come home to. Can't wait to see him
congrats you two! he's adorable. love the name.
congratulations hoopes fam!
all your kids are so cute! wyatt definitely has his own look going on. you are so brave to take on those 3 cuties.
Post a Comment