great photo chelsea! Wyatt IS such a little stud! I am glad to know that the more kids you have the more relaxed you get b/c when Max was a newborn I would get stressed everytime he cried. (ahh, the joys of being a first time mom.) i still can't believe you have 3 darling kids...already. you are amazing!
p.s. I think Wyatt totally looks like YOU! galland all the way
6 comments:
Congratulations! 3 is so much fun and not as hard as some people tell you. You will be great!
Toot! Cute no gassy.
I need to see this baby. My cold is on the way out... so soon hopefully!
You take fabulous pictures! He is darling!
great photo chelsea! Wyatt IS such a little stud! I am glad to know that the more kids you have the more relaxed you get b/c when Max was a newborn I would get stressed everytime he cried. (ahh, the joys of being a first time mom.) i still can't believe you have 3 darling kids...already. you are amazing!
p.s. I think Wyatt totally looks like YOU! galland all the way
He is so precious. You forget what it's like to have a quiet, calm newborn. Darling image of him!
Post a Comment