Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

So no, I obviously haven't had my baby--still large and in charge, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I went in on Tuesday and the doctor said that I am dilated/effaced plenty to be induced anytime Mon-Wed next week. So we set up an appointment for 6:15 on Wednesday. That way, Ben can get his travel done for this month and I can take the kiddies to their first day of school. So if not before, Wednesday is the day--I think that both of my other kids were born on a Wednesday too.

Sadly my doctor was recently diagnosed with Lou Gerhigs disease and is now too weak to be able to deliver Wyatt. So one of the reasons I am choosing to be induced is so I will be able to deliver with his partner instead of some random Dr. I don't know. His partner delivered Jesse and we were very happy with him, so we don't mind the last minute change.

I was induced with Jesse and he was an 8 hour labor.
Induced with Faith and she was 2 hours 45 min.
So any predictions what Wyatt will be?

I don't care what it is as long as I get him safe in my arms. Once the epidural kicks in it's like a day at the Spa.

So until then, I will leave you with a few pics of Wyatt's bedroom--almost complete.



*A big orange rug should be arriving any day and will go in between the crib and changing table.


**The side table and baskets still need to be painted.



13 comments:

jhoopes said...

The room looks great!! You really know how to put things together. How fun! Thanks for sharing the (almost) finished product! So Aug. 20 it is, huh? That is good news!!

Lindsey said...

Well at least you know it is SOON, either way! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see little wyatt. Hope everything goes smooth, we'll be thinking about you! Good Luck!

The room looks great!

Anonymous said...

I've said it before but I just love his room, too cute! Caps For Sale is one of my favorite books, one from my childhood.

I'm guessing 5 hours, good luck! I'm so excited to see another one of your cute little kids!

Barb said...

Good luck come Weds. I will be crossing my fingers for a easy short delivery for you. Your boys room turned out so cute. I love the changing table colors, good choice(:

hayleyrowan said...

glad to hear the news. the baby's room is adorable, so happy and bright, i love it. if you need any help the next week or so, don't hesitate to call. i know grant and i don't own any of our own kids but we are pretty good at watching others. we'll be thinking about you.

hayleyrowan said...

glad to hear the news. the baby's room is adorable, so happy and bright, i love it. if you need any help the next week or so, don't hesitate to call. i know grant and i don't own any of our own kids but we are pretty good at watching others. we'll be thinking about you.

hayleyrowan said...

ps. if you need a break saturday night and want to go to a movie call us!

Natalie said...

I'm glad to hear you at least have a light at the end of the tunnel....the room looks Spectacular! I am sure Baby Wyatt can't wait to see it.

allegra said...

LOVE it! everything about it... it's perfect!!! i'm in love w/ the colors you chose throughout...

Bri!!! said...

Chels the room looks super cute. i was skeptical about the aqua, but it turned out way cuter than i thought. good luck tomorrow. we will be anxiously waiting to hear about wyatt.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Yea for Wednesday! That is so neat. Is your Doctor Dr. Gordon? Cause I know you go there (that clinic) and I know he is sick. He is mine too, but they never tell me what's going on!

Brittany Simmons said...

such a cute nursery- love the colors!

A and L said...

the nursery came together so well! it look so cute.