Friday, August 22, 2008

We're Home--

and feeling really quite good.  I have had two great nights of sleep and feeling pretty mended.  Wyatt hardly makes a peep, he is still in his sleep coma.  The kids are loving him--maybe a little too much.  Here's some more pictures.  Who do you think he looks like?





9 comments:

Jessica said...

Is that his tongue? HOW CUTE!

Chelsea Anne said...

Yep, he's my little lizard!

nicole said...

Chelsea, he is so cute! What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats!

Barb said...

Now that your home, let everyone pamper you, enjoy all the meals coming in, and have fun bonding with your new babe.

Valerie said...

Congrats you guys, Wyatt is beautiful! And what great older sibs. he has, they look so proud :)

jhoopes said...

He is soooo adorable--and so light! I am not sure who he looks like but he is a CUTIE!!

Dan said...

Oh I'm so glad your birth went so smoothly! Such a blessing. Who does he look like? I think he looks different than your other two did. It's amazing how each baby can be so unique. What a cutie, and I can't wait till him and Caleb get to play together. I hope you are doing well, it's such a blessing you have so much family around...someday we will too...sigh:-). Have the best day ever and enjoy the little munchkin. They are such miracles no matter how many you have. SO FUN!

brit said...

congrats!!! your kids came in to get balloons & flowers & told me. glad it all went well!!!! he is darling!

Lindsey Lee said...

I love him. I don't think he looks like either of your kiddos!! He will just have his own little look and he is going to be darling!!